Seteguh Kinabalu. As strong as Mount Kinabalu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap hotel

2 posters

Go down

hotel - Cheap hotel Empty Cheap hotel

Post by anton65 Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:07 am

Hi everyone,
I want to know about cheap and good hotels near Kuta beach. I have a plan to go there in Dec 2012 to attend a wedding cermoney of my friend and after that want to see Kuta beach. Any suggestion would be appriceited.
Thanks in advance.
anton65
anton65
Linsou
Linsou

Male
Number of posts : 5
Active Level :
hotel - Cheap hotel Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hotel - Cheap hotel Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

hotel - Cheap hotel Empty brief of kuta beach

Post by tanakwagu Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:53 pm

hi,
i don't have much info about Kuta Beach but here is the few
Located on the western side of the island's narrow isthmus, Kuta Beach is Bali's most famous beach resort destination. Kuta Beach is also minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban. The nearby resorts of Tuban, Legian and Seminyak are all within close walking distance.

Once a simple, rustic and quiet fishing village, Kuta Beach has witnessed a transformation over the past years due to the rise of various accommodations, dining and shopping options. The rapid growth owes much to visitors, beachcombers and art lovers from nearby Australia. Expatriates also helped pioneer surfing in Kuta, as well.

Although a rather frenzied traffic scene has become commonplace here, Kuta Beach continues to attract thousands of visitors every year with its unique charm. During the peak season from July to August and the holiday season for Christmas and New Year, Kuta Beach is regularly fully-booked by travellers looking forward to a pleasant and affordable Bali escape.

Below is the Kuta Map

hotel - Cheap hotel Kuta-Map
tanakwagu
tanakwagu
Guas Kinabalu
Guas Kinabalu

Number of posts : 134
Active Level :
hotel - Cheap hotel Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100hotel - Cheap hotel Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down